Saturday, November 3, 2012

Beauty in the Water


Swimming season just ended; I'm starting to miss it already. This season had been a roller coaster ride filled with misfortunes but managed to end with quite some flying colors. Things I've learnt this season:
1. Do not limit yourself because you are more capable of doing more than you think you can. 
2. Trust that there is a reason behind everything, even at times of failure. 
3. "Forget what lies behind and strain forward to what lies ahead." -Philippians 3:13
I can't express how thankful I am for everything that happened this season, even for my misfortunes that helped me to view swimming in a different way (when I had to sit out of the meets) and made success taste sweeter than it was. Now it's time for some off-season training! :)

Aka The Most Awkward Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment